Are you struggling with some ideas for your kid’s birthday party or corporate events? Do something different to celebrate your next event and give your guests an experience they won’t forget. We love helping our VR fans plan group outings: the more the merrier. We have a large variety of exciting VR games which are suitable for all ages.We regularly host corporate team events, birthday parties, hens and bucks nights, and are happy to discuss tailoring the VR experience for your group.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Decide how many people would like to experience VR. Due to safety and the learning curve with VR, there is only one person per VR bay for a VR experience. Book online or contact us to make a booking.
- Each group with have a short 5-10 minute introduction, suit up and tutorial.
- Players will then have access to our VR titles, including single player and multiplayer games. We have a variety of games from which to choose, so there is guaranteed to be something for everyone! Our friendly VR Plus team are on hand to give hints, tips and suggestions.
For those watching, there are comfy couches, classic gaming arcades and a shared table from which you can watch the VR play in real time.
WHAT AGES CAN PLAY VR?
We recommend VR for ages 8+. Due to the nature of VR, VR equipment and our venue, all children ages 13 and under must be supervised by an adult guardian at all times. We recommend that if your child (of any age) requires constant supervision for any reason, they
We are committed to providing a safe and welcoming space for all children and their families. While we will take all reasonable steps to take care of children at VR Plus, we will not accept any responsibility for the supervision or wellbeing of children.
HOW MUCH DOES A VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE COST?
- For groups of less than 10 people, it is $45 per person.
- For groups of 10+ people, it is $40 per person.
- For groups of 5+ people booking a double VR experience (2 sessions back to back, or 110 minutes total of VR time), it is $40 per person.
- Follow us on facebook to receive updates on specials and upcoming events.
Please contact us to discuss your booking.
FOOD, DRINKS AND CAKE
- You are very welcome to bring your own drinks and food. We have a large communal table for your
use,but request that any drinks or food are kept away from the VR equipment. Please note that we do not have a kitchen, and do not provide cutlery, plates, cups or napkins.
- For groups of 10+ people, your party booking includes a free drink (water and soft drinks) per
person fromour in-store fridge.
HOW DO I BOOK?
Please call us on 0421 259 999 to check availability and discuss your event. For bookings of 5+ participants, the full amount is required to secure your booking. Refunds and rescheduling of any group bookings of 5+ participants are only available with 48 hours notice prior to the start of your booking. A$100 cancellation fee will apply to all refunds.