HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Decide how many people would like to experience VR. Due to safety and the learning curve with VR, there is only one person per VR bay for a VR experience. Book online or contact us to make a booking.
2. Each group with have a short 5-10 minute introduction, suit up and tutorial.
3. Players will then have access to our VR titles, including single player and multiplayer games. We have a variety of games from which to choose, so there is guaranteed to be something for everyone! Our friendly VR Plus team are on hand to give hints, tips and suggestions.
For those watching, there are comfy couches, classic gaming arcades and a shared table from which you can watch the VR play in real time.
WHAT AGES CAN PLAY VR?
We recommend VR for ages 8+. Due to the nature of VR, VR equipment and our venue, all children aged 13 and under must be supervised by an adult/ guardian at all times. We recommend that if your child (of any age) requires constant supervision for any reason, they
We are committed to providing a safe and welcoming space for all children and their families. While we will take all reasonable steps to take care of children at VR Plus, we will not accept any responsibility for the supervision or wellbeing of children.
HOW MUCH DOES A VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE COST?
- For groups of less than 10 people, it is $49 per person.
- For groups of 10+ people, it is $45 per person.
- Follow us on Facebook to receive updates on specials and upcoming events.
FOOD, DRINKS AND CAKE
- You are very welcome to bring your own drinks and food. We have a large communal table for your
use,but request that any drinks or food are kept away from the VR equipment. Please note that we do not have a kitchen, and do not provide cutlery, plates, cups or napkins.
HOW DO I BOOK?
The full amount is required to secure your group booking. Please go to our booking page and check the availability for the date and time you prefers. You can either make a booking yourself or contact us and make a payment over the phone. If you would like to book back to back sessions, please book consecutive time slots separately.
If you have special needs, please feel free to give us a call and discuss your event.
Are you struggling with some ideas for your kid’s birthday party or corporate events? Do something different to celebrate your next event and give your guests an experience they won’t forget. We love helping our VR fans plan group outings: the more the merrier. We have a large variety of exciting VR games which are suitable for all ages. We regularly host corporate team events, birthday parties, hens and bucks nights, and are happy to discuss tailoring the VR experience for your group.
Alternatively please call us on 0421 259 999 during business hours.
Monday – Thursday 10:00am – 10:00pm
Friday – Sunday 10:00am – 10:00pm
Before 12 PM by appointment only Monday – Friday.
Level 1, 272 Lygon Street
Carlton VIC 3053
*Entrance on Grattan Street*
Please send your enquiry via the form below and we will get back to you.
Party and Corporate Events
Virtual Reality is a great way to celebrate any occasion, and here at VR plus we love being a part of these special moments.
We have 12 bays so this means that up to 12 people can be playing at a single time. For bigger groups, we recommend taking turns and making use of our awesome retro arcade games or watching what your friends are up to on one of the many televisions set up in store.
We have two large party spaces with tables and plenty of seating, so can bring your own food and really celebrate. Although we don’t provide catering there are a lot of amazing restaurants and cafes near us so there is definitely something for every occasion. If you’re unsure what option to go with try asking our staff for some recommendations.
Level 1, 272 Lygon St
Carlton, VIC 3053
***Entrance on Grattan St***
Mon-Thurs 12 pm-10 pm
Friday 10 am-10 pm
Sat-Sun 10 am-10 pm