CAN YOU RESTORE THE SHIPS AI SYSTEMS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
The secret research station, called “Asgard”, orbits the Earth, but contact has been suddenly lost… A few hours ago a powerful electromagnetic pulse was registered at the “Asgard” after which the station shifted to the fading orbit. The station will enter the Earth’s atmosphere in an hour!.
The fall of this gigantic station on the planet surface will take a heavy toll on humanity. Your anti-crisis team’s objective is to reactivate the system functionality to correct orbital pathing. What does this lifeless looking station hide and where it’s crew has gone? It’s up to you to find answers or die in the greatest disaster in the history of mankind.
This is a Virtual Reality escape game and it must be played in groups of 2 - 6 players.
Minimum age: 10 years old
Mission Time: 10 minutes of training and 50 minutes of game time for a total Virtual Reality experience of 1 hour.
10 or More
How To Book
- Choose the number of players (under 16-year-olds must attend with an adult)
- Choose your date and time
- Choose the VR Escape Room you like (Minimum 2 players required)
- Provide your details and then pay with VISA, or Mastercard securely
- Please ensure you receive your booking confirmation email (check your junk mail)
- If you haven't received your booking confirmation or having trouble booking please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PICK ONE OF OUR GREAT GAMES
Prepare for an intense hour of pulse-racing, merrymaking adventures, at the best Virtual Reality Escape Rooms in Melbourne.
Level 1, 272 Lygon St
Carlton, VIC 3053
***Entrance on Grattan St***
Mon-Thurs 12 pm-10 pm
Friday 10 am-10 pm
Sat-Sun 10 am-10 pm