Difficulty Level: Beginner/Intermediate (First Time Virtual Reality Players & Up)
Secret Services have located and neutralized a known terrorist who has been hiding out in a desolated area of the city for the last 10 years. This is where the good news ends.
It turns out that on the roof of an abandoned high-rise, the maniac has installed a nuclear warhead with a time on it. The building itself has been turned into a tower filled with intricate traps and obstacles.
You have been recommended as a specialist in such puzzles, and the secret service has helped you infiltrate the courtyard. The rest is up to you. Can you get past all the traps and prevent a nuclear catastrophe?
This is a Virtual Reality escape game and it must be played in groups of 2 – 6 players.
Minimum age: 10 years old
Mission Time: 10 minutes of training and 50 minutes of game time for a total Virtual Reality experience of 1 hour.
How To Book
- Choose the number of players (under 16-year-olds must attend with an adult)
- Choose your date and time
- Choose the VR Escape Room you like (Minimum 2 players required)
- Provide your details and then pay with VISA, or Mastercard securely
- Please ensure you receive your booking confirmation email (check your junk mail)
- If you haven't received your booking confirmation or having trouble booking please send us an email to email@example.com
PICK ONE OF OUR GREAT GAMES
Prepare for an intense hour of pulse-racing, merrymaking adventures, at the best Virtual Reality Escape Rooms in Melbourne.
Level 1, 272 Lygon St
Carlton, VIC 3053
***Entrance on Grattan St***
Mon-Thurs 12 pm-10 pm
Friday 10 am-10 pm
Sat-Sun 10 am-10 pm