YOU SHOULD GET TO THE ARCHIVES AND DOWNLOAD THE STACK MEMORY
Difficulty Level: Intermediate/ Advanced
As the 22nd century began… rapid technological progress led to the collapse of society. People are changing their bodies greatly. Large companies are fighting each other over the most valuable product on the market — data. Your squad, consisting of cyborgs with special skills, has concluded to steal some rare data from the archives of an authoritative enterprise. Entering the building unnoticed, you should get to the archives and download the stack memory. But it won’t be that easy.
This is a Virtual Reality escape game and it must be played in groups of 2 - 6 players.
Minimum age: 10 years old
Mission Time: 10 minutes of training and 50 minutes of game time for a total Virtual Reality experience of 1 hour.
How To Book
- Choose the number of players (under 16-year-olds must attend with an adult)
- Choose your date and time
- Choose the VR Escape Room you like (Minimum 2 players required)
- Provide your details and then pay with VISA, or Mastercard securely
- Please ensure you receive your booking confirmation email (check your junk mail)
- If you haven't received your booking confirmation or having trouble booking please send us an email to email@example.com
PICK ONE OF OUR GREAT GAMES
Prepare for an intense hour of pulse-racing, merrymaking adventures, at the best Virtual Reality Escape Rooms in Melbourne.
Level 1, 272 Lygon St
Carlton, VIC 3053
***Entrance on Grattan St***
Mon-Thurs 12 pm-10 pm
Friday 10 am-10 pm
Sat-Sun 10 am-10 pm