SAVE CHRISTMAS WITH SANTA
Difficulty Level: Beginner/Intermediate (First Time Virtual Reality Players & Up)
Christmas is under threat!
Santa has got caught in a blizzard, he’s lost all the presents and can’t find his way home… Only you can save Christmas. To help Santa find his house, you need to light the lights on the biggest Christmas tree in the forest. But before you do that you’ll have to get to where Santa lives in the North Pole and get everything back in order.
Find out why the magic elves don’t want to work and the presents aren’t getting to the children. And with Santa’s best reindeer hurry to revive the first Christmas tree!
This is a Virtual Reality escape game and it must be played in groups of 2 - 6 players.
Minimum age: 10 years old
Mission Time: 10 minutes of training and 50 minutes of game time for a total Virtual Reality experience of 1 hour.
How To Book
- Choose the number of players (under 16-year-olds must attend with an adult)
- Choose your date and time
- Choose the VR Escape Room you like (Minimum 2 players required)
- Provide your details and then pay with VISA, or Mastercard securely
- Please ensure you receive your booking confirmation email (check your junk mail)
- If you haven't received your booking confirmation or having trouble booking please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PICK ONE OF OUR GREAT GAMES
Prepare for an intense hour of pulse-racing merrymaking at the best Virtual Reality Escape Rooms in Melbourne.